🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I'm not receiving the bonuses that are given...ie sparkling bomb, etc.

Options
slowbutsteady
slowbutsteady Posts: 10 Level 2
I'm not receiving the bonuses that are given...ie sparkling bomb, etc.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @slowbutsteady, @CinnamonTrace and welcome to our vibrant Community! 

We've been having some technical issues with boosters but that has now been resolved so you should not have any problem. If it persists, could you please let me know what booster/event this is happening with?

For now, I've added 50 Gold bars to your game as a compensation. 

Let me know how that goes! 

Answers

• CinnamonTrace
    CinnamonTrace Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same issue
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @slowbutsteady, @CinnamonTrace and welcome to our vibrant Community! 

We've been having some technical issues with boosters but that has now been resolved so you should not have any problem. If it persists, could you please let me know what booster/event this is happening with?

For now, I've added 50 Gold bars to your game as a compensation. 

Let me know how that goes! 

• CinnamonTrace
    CinnamonTrace Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Flybyeme17
    Flybyeme17 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    I’m extremely mad and ready to just stop playing the game! I’ve lost all the boosters that I BOUGHT! All bc I followed what was said to do delete and DL the game and I’ve done this twice now bc 1st was bc game kept crashing on my iPhone lost those too and those were earned and bought, then I just did it again bc I was not receiving lives sent to me and these are not ones I received free these are ones I bought myself! This really just ticks me off all together! This game is fun to play, but not worth it if I buy stuff then lose it bc they can’t fix the game!!!
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey @Flybyeme17, I understand you're not happy if you lost your purchased boosters. But since you brought them, we'll be able to give them back to you. Simply follow the steps to contact us at the bottom of this page ;) 
  • Flybyeme17
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @Flybyeme17, I understand you're not happy if you lost your purchased boosters. But since you brought them, we'll be able to give them back to you. Simply follow the steps to contact us at the bottom of this page ;) 
    Hi QueenMia, I tried, but when I clicked on the links they do not work. It’s said there was a permission problem when I clicked on the like lost boosters. ??? 
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey @Flybyeme17, no worries. Contact us here and tell us what went wrong exactly and we’ll help you out.

• Flybyeme17
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @Flybyeme17, no worries. Contact us here and tell us what went wrong exactly and we’ll help you out.

Thank you Miss QueenMia, I explained it to them. Hopefully the problem will be fixed bc I truly do love playing its just frustrating. I have never ever bought anything for any of the games I play which are just 3 and 2 are King games but this one I have bought a lot! I won’t do that anymore lol, but thank you for your help! Have a great week! 

Also, and this is probably my phone I can’t seem get my keyboard to pop up unless I quote so that’s the reason for that (smiles) 
  • QueenMia
    Options
    You're welcome, @Flybyeme17! Let us know how it goes! And since you're here, don't miss a chance to get some extra Gold with our Contest. All you need to do is to let us know what level you're at. Just comment here! Good luck :) 
  • Flybyeme17
    Options
    Well, they emailed me back with clip telling me about this place. I tried, no success. Thank you for the help though QueenMia :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?