🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3S SUPPORT ALERT! LEVELS BEYOND 9200

Stella_1
Stella_1 Posts: 411 Level 3

@PrettyBlueBird @johamilton @Diamond_Lim

Just so all of you know I just received the following BW3S update from Erik in Player Support:

"I am very sorry that you still see this update popup to do the update. Allow me to shed some light on what is going on.

This is a visual issue that you can ignore for now as I can confirm there is no update for you to do right now. You are on the latest version and there are no more levels for anybody to play right now.

It is an amazing achievement on reaching our current last level in the game. I hope you've had a blast so far!
Rest assured though that the adventure is far from over. Our technical wizards in the Studio are already busy putting their finishing touches to more exciting levels which will be available very soon.

I don't have an exact date for their release just yet I'm afraid, but be sure to keep your game app updated to be amongst the first in discovering all the new fun.
Why not also check out our Community to get a heads up on upcoming new features, content and promotions? It'll keep you ahead of the game!
I’d encourage you to explore our other games in the meantime, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait!"

Stella_1

Best Answers

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?