🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost Friends Lives

Options
1947FTW
1947FTW Posts: 6 Level 2
After the last update to ver 5.1.5.0 I lost all the friends extra lives.   I believe I had about 48.   Since that time, which was January 18th, and the update before that I have not received lives even though I send them every day several times.   I have lost lives on updates before, but I would start receiving them again.  Does anyone have the same problem?  I am not a Facebook users and don't plan to be.  Hopefully this doesn't have any connection to that.   

Answers

• Koenigfreunde
    Koenigfreunde Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I also lost my friends and I cannot find the setting to get them back. ...I play on my pc can someone help me Candy Crush Friends
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,031 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Good morning @Koenigfreunde this is the bubble witch forum, could I ask you to go over to the candy friends forum which you can find here:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/support1

They will be able to help you better over there :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @1947FTW and welcome to the forum :)
    Could you let me know which device you are playing on please and if you are connected to the Kingdom or not? Thank you :) 
  • 1947FTW
    Options
    Hi Chicken_Slayer.   I'm playing on a Windows 10 laptop.   I am connected to Kingdom as far as I can tell.  
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Are you playing via the app or on the King site? If playing on the app, just hit the cog and check you are connected as you should be. If you are, could you disconnect and reconnect and see if anything happens? Sometimes that helps :) 
  • 1947FTW
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I am playing the app.   The only thing that says to connect to is Facebook.   I don't see anything that would indicate that I am signed on other than if I click on the picture, it goes to a website to insert the picture.  I have attached a copy of what I see when hitting the cog.
  • Flybyeme17
    Flybyeme17 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Chicken_Slayer, hope you’re doing well. I’m having problems once again and this time it’s only with getting my friends lives so I did what you suggested to someone above about signing out/in and I really hope it works! I love playing this game and now I’m off work bc I recently had a severe heart attack and going stir crazy! I had before had problems and did exactly what the forums told me to do several times and none of them worked until finally last one worked! Well now I went ahead and bought a bunch of stuff and stocked up and now I realize I’m not getting my lives again! It’s frustrating bc last time I had all these problems I lost everything I purchased and when I contacted the team they referred me right back here which, here I had already done everything hence the reason I reached out to them to only get told to look here! Ugh! I just hope it works bc I refuse to delete and DL the game again and take that chance to losing stuff I’ve purchased! Wish me luck! Have a great week! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Argghhh @Flybyeme17 firstly, I am so sorry on your current health issues. You certainly don't need stress with the game so lets see if we can get this fixed. 
    Can you double check you are still connected to Facebook by clicking on the cog...and if it says you are, then try disconnecting and reconnecting please. I know you already tried it once, but sometimes it lies and says you are when you are not really. (That's my opinion don't tell the CM haha) 
    The trouble is FB is having issues, and not all lives are getting through so the team have suggested connecting to the Kingdom, but that's not always practical..if the items you had were bought with real money (not the saved up boosters from winning events) reinstalling shouldn't be an issue as we have a purchase issues department, and if they mess you about, I could get our CM to check into it for you.
    The trouble is so many people email, they get auto replies which are annoying. Just don't respond and call them a stupid bot....when the not so stupid bot answers you and turns out to be a real person, you end up spending most of the reply apologising *looks innocent of course I would never do that*  You should get a response from a real person by ignoring what it says on the email and replying with your issue again, but we do have a direct link here in this post.
    I hope it gets sorted for you and that you are resting and recovering well :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?