🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) WIN FREE Bubble Witch 3 GOODIES for your home sweet home!

124»

Comments

• CarolynLowery
    CarolynLowery Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm a big fan of Bubble Witch Saga3.  Levels are challenging but still achievable.  I just passed the last level and I'm excitedly waiting for more.

• SusieJ
    SusieJ Posts: 16 Level 2
    ?!! 😕
    gianna16 said:
    Μου αρεσαρ πολύ να παίζω bubble witch 3 το λατρεύω πολυ

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hello dear witches! 

I hope you all had a great time for the Holiday season (even though that already feels so far away!). It's time for the winners to be announced, but first I wanted to thanks everyone who participated and share their love for Bubble Witch Saga with us. You guys are awesome :star:

But let's end the suspens and announce the lucky ones... **Drums** And the winners are:

. @LisaMarie, you won the soft pillow to sit comfortably while defeating Wilbur!
    'Deb_Harlan, you won the cup for bubblicious drinks and stay hydrated while playing!
    . @Aisa, you won the towel to always look cool at the beach while popping those bubbles!

Congratulations to you 3, I'll be in touch shortly with more details! 

And again, thanks everyone for participating! Stay tuned, there will be more coming!! 
  • ZuzaSoczowka
    ZuzaSoczowka Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Hello to you :). I play this Bubble Witch Saga 3 game because it is full of challenges and hardships. I am glad that there is a game because I learn how to control my nerves :)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

Unfortunately, 'Deb_Harlan and @Aisa never got back to me. Sadly, I have to give the item you won to other members. Therefore, I'd like to announce that the cup goes now to @mollieQ and the beach towel to @Tracy_H!

@mollieQ, @Tracy_HI'll PM you with more details! 

And again, thanks everyone for participating.. and don't miss our big competition coming very soon... I'll let you guess what it will be about :heart: 
  • holly4646
    holly4646 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love the challenge every level has I like that it keeps your mind guessing each level 
  • Altyrone7088
    Altyrone7088 Posts: 31 Level 2
    I like this game but can't figure out how to get the stuff it says it will give me 
  • Reginaromanow184
    Reginaromanow184 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ponieważ jestem z innej planety. A ta gra to mój sposób zawładnąć  pulglowkami hahaha
  • kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I love this game because it is always evolving and changing. It keeps me guessing and looking forward to whatever new surprises lie ahead in each new level and world
  • AudgP
    AudgP Posts: 14 Level 2
    I try to play every single day, usually open game 2-3 times 2 knock out a few levels. I have been playing this for just about a year and I gotta say; I was so super appreciative when you added watching an for a free spell before levels, and the extra ways to gain spells with teams, man o man that helps me out drastically sometimes.  Thank you for the awesomeness 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?