WIN FREE Bubble Witch 3 GOODIES for your home sweet home! (FINISHED)

13Next

Comments

• AisaAisa Posts: 0

Hello, everyone! =) ;)

I like Bubble Witch Saga 3 because of the beautiful design and challenging levels :3 Besides, this game is kind: Stella pity villain Ulmiur, because he has no friends, while she always can ask for help other players and friendly characters. 
    Also I enjoy decorate Stella's home  <3
    Thanks King for the game! :)
  • LisaMarieLisaMarie Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I LOVE BW3, especially the Starcats!! They are so adorable & I love taking care of them and building more on and in the house for them ♥️♥️ Am crazy about Nero, Wilbur & the sweet white cat that runs the store & Stella is fabulous too The storylines and graphics are top notch as well and the extra games & additional characters like Andy  as the side challenges help keep the game fresh and exciting.  I play every day & always look forward to what will be next 😀
    Thanks for such an awesome game!! 
  • CarolynLoweryCarolynLowery Posts: 2
    I'm a big fan of Bubble Witch Saga3.  Levels are challenging but still achievable.  I just passed the last level and I'm excitedly waiting for more.

• SusieJSusieJ Posts: 4
    ?!! 😕
    gianna16 said:
    Μου αρεσαρ πολύ να παίζω bubble witch 3 το λατρεύω πολυ

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    edited January 15
    Hello dear witches! 

I hope you all had a great time for the Holiday season (even though that already feels so far away!). It's time for the winners to be announced, but first I wanted to thanks everyone who participated and share their love for Bubble Witch Saga with us. You guys are awesome :star:

But let's end the suspens and announce the lucky ones... **Drums** And the winners are:

. @LisaMarie, you won the soft pillow to sit comfortably while defeating Wilbur!
    'Deb_Harlan, you won the cup for bubblicious drinks and stay hydrated while playing!
    . @Aisa, you won the towel to always look cool at the beach while popping those bubbles!

Congratulations to you 3, I'll be in touch shortly with more details! 

And again, thanks everyone for participating! Stay tuned, there will be more coming!! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• ZuzaSoczowkaZuzaSoczowka Posts: 7
    edited January 17
    Hello to you :). I play this Bubble Witch Saga 3 game because it is full of challenges and hardships. I am glad that there is a game because I learn how to control my nerves :)
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

Unfortunately, 'Deb_Harlan and @Aisa never got back to me. Sadly, I have to give the item you won to other members. Therefore, I'd like to announce that the cup goes now to @mollieQ ; and the beach towel to @Tracy_H!

@mollieQ, @Tracy_H - I'll PM you with more details! 

And again, thanks everyone for participating.. and don't miss our big competition coming very soon... I'll let you guess what it will be about :heart: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• holly4646holly4646 Posts: 1
    I love the challenge every level has I like that it keeps your mind guessing each level