🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why's my piggy bank not accepting the gold bars after each level and what am I supposed to do with a

Options
Ivy_Holmes
Ivy_Holmes Posts: 1 Newbie

I am losing a lot of gold bars because my piggy bank is full. What am I supposed to do with all of my winnings I am losing? 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Ivy. The piggy bank is a little confusing. You don't actually earn them, you earn the right to buy them at a special offer price. Buying through the piggy bank when its full is a lot cheaper than buying normally. 

I have a link to an article that explains how it works, its the same in all the games :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank

• kesga
    kesga Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It's a cheat with the gold bars they should let you know in the beginning
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @kesga and welcome to the community. I am sorry you feel like this but the bank is very clear with its purpose as it tells you with pop ups. I realise though that not everyone reads them but they are meant to be a help to us as it costs a lot more without it :) 
  • Janger
    Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options
    I would like to see the piggy bank that we earned and filled up be free to unlock and then earn more all over again. That would be worth working for. Just a thought.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @Janger it is a good idea and you never know. Ultimately though the game studios have to be able to feed their families and that is why they have these little purchases in the game as if everything was given free, they wouldn't be able to carry on making the game. These things can be played without buying and they are used for perks. 
    Perhaps one day they might be able to reach a compromise but I know now they give out more boosters than they have in the past which are quite expensive. I don't buy any because of the cost I have to be honest, but I don't mind buying a little gold on offer for extra moves :) 
  • Janger
    Options
    I have had to buy so many boosters because of not being able to progress any further without them so I understand what you are saying. I wish I could play and not pay but also I have not been able to. It was just an idea that I had.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Janger said:
    I have had to buy so many boosters because of not being able to progress any further without them so I understand what you are saying. I wish I could play and not pay but also I have not been able to. It was just an idea that I had.
    Its a very good idea, I am sorry, I didn't mean to sound like it wasn't a good one. Some games give gold when we move up a level, that would be a nice idea too. I find though some levels I did need boosters on, or levels I thought I needed them on, when I keep replaying at some point I will pass without :)
  • Janger
    Options
    Thanks for your thoughts and ideas. I always appreciate your help. You are pretty wonderful and always helpful.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Aw *blushes* Thank you, well we have lovely members such as yourself to talk to so it all helps :) 
  • pixieJess333
    pixieJess333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was wondering so we don’t actually get to use the gold bars in the piggy bank, unless we buy an upgrade?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?