(FINISHED) Share your Summer stories and Win 50 Gold bars!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,181 Community Manager
edited September 2 in Exciting news & special events
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! As easy as that 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello Witches and Wizards! 

It's that time of the year made for relaxation, sun bath and BBQs!
Don't you just love it?!

The summer has started and I hope you're all enjoying it! (Personally, I LOVE the sun and heat so I'm pretty happy it's summer time ๐Ÿค—). Since we are very curious in the Kingdom and always happy to share good stories, we were wondering how you'll be spending your summer... and we hope Stella will accompany you during the hot season!

Share your Summer stories with us for a chance to win 50 Gold bars! 

Let us know below by adding your commentphotoscreenshot, whatever you want to share below ๐ŸŒŸ The more creative, the better!

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 50 Gold bars in the Bubble Witch game of their choice!

โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

So how to win? EASY!
. Share your Summer story with us below
. Let us know which Bubble Witch game you would like the Gold to be added to should you be picked! 

You have until Monday 19th of August 13pm CET to participate!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Something is coming! Check what here!

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

Prev134

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,181 Community Manager
    That sounds really nice, @SammieSweetheart1994 - Memories for a lifetime! 

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

• sakurasakura Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    i love summer! <3 :3 this summer has been great for me so far. i got a new job that i've been enjoying! stella has been keeping me company too, as i often play a few levels of bubble witch 3 during my lunch break. :p but besides work, all i've done this summer is spending time with my cat. i love just sitting with her while i catch up on my studies or while i'm watching TV, etc. she's really intelligent and i love being a "cat mom." sometimes i think she can understand what i'm saying by the way she looks at me hehe.  o:)

i hope everyone else is having a wonderful summer and staying safe & cool in the heat! :3 <3

meow!
  • amber76amber76 Posts: 11
    I've beem working on losing weight this summer in order to get on the KIDNEY TRANSPLANT list! 
    Awww @sakura, your cat is so cute!! What's his/her name? I'm a cat lover and cat mom too :heart: You should join us in our Pets discussion here ๐Ÿค— 

@amber76, you are so strong ๐Ÿ’ช Keep going! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks for sharing your Summer memories! 

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

edited July 23
    Sounds so nice, @kaiser1618 โค๏ธ Are you prepared for the (very) hot days coming to Paris? (I am from France too, but not from Paris ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

• ppinesppines Posts: 1
    I run a meetup group so summer is often spent having picnics, barberqueues and walks as well as indoor activities like the movies and museums. 
    Sounds like a great way to spend the Summer, @ppines๐Ÿคฉ

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

• kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    Sounds so nice, @kaiser1618 โค๏ธ Are you prepared for the (very) hot days coming to Paris? (I am from France too, but not from Paris ๐Ÿ˜‰)
    Not prepared enought unfortunately, the next days won't be easy O.o
    Good luck, @kaiser1618!

hot summer GIF

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 11,532 Superstar
    edited July 24
    @QueenMia  Since the last 10 years summer for me has always been started it with pride parade, then working throughout summer until end of August before heading back to Provincetown in September for break
  • BunnieofthemoonBunnieofthemoon Posts: 15
    edited July 24
    This summer I adopted a 20 year old Quaker parrot named Korkie who had been living in a cage all alone for his entire life. He had been pulling out his feathers but now he's stopped doing it and his feathers are growing back!!