🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why aren’t my stars converting to stardust?

Options

Answers

• Rejay
    Rejay Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue with star dust not converting.
  • Rejay
    Rejay Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I have the same issue as well. It has been going on since the newest challenge started, Broomstick League.
    I have uninstalled twice but still not corrected. 
    I play on a Galaxy S tablet running Android 6.0.
    My user ID is 1010617810

Thank you!

• emily0526
    emily0526 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I contacted support a few days ago and I still haven't heard anything from them other then they got my orginal message but I did let them know that several people are having the issues. Wish they would do something. 
  • hseward
    hseward Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My stars are not converting to star dust. It's stuck at 15 & I cannot upgrade anything in the treehouse since the stars are not counting.
    Issues started as soon as the new challenge started 
    I've sent emails to support & I receive information about not getting any lives from friends. Frustrated. Have played this game for years. 
  • Petra_Warwick
    Petra_Warwick Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Don't worry, it will all add up after the League challenge finishes...They are converting, only you can't see it while the challenge is on...
  • suzie_conway
    suzie_conway Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem, my last 2 passed level stars did not update on the House, its stuck at 15/15, what do I need to do to fix this issue
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey everyone :) 

I'm merging all the threads about this issue into this one so we can gather more info to the Studio. 
    As I said previously, we have passed all this info (and we are updating them with all you are telling us) and they are investigating.

So, thank you for your patience and as soon as I get an update from them on this, you guys will be the first ones to know about it  :3

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

• emily0526
    emily0526 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    So it fixed it self and credited me the added starts I gathered, but it's now once again stuck at 15/15. Playing on an android cell phone and user I'd is 10805988725.
  • John1810
    John1810 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem.  It started when the league challenge began.  It went for several series and then all of it showed up but when the counter went to 15/15 again it hasn't moved or added any dust to my stash.  Cannot the glitch be fixed.  The other messages had a user id listed.  How do I find out what my user ID is?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    John1810 said:
    I have the same problem.  It started when the league challenge began.  It went for several series and then all of it showed up but when the counter went to 15/15 again it hasn't moved or added any dust to my stash.  Cannot the glitch be fixed.  The other messages had a user id listed.  How do I find out what my user ID is?
    @John1810 and welcome to our bubblicious community!
    You can find out how to see your user ID here :) 

What is my User ID and where can I find it? — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?