🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BWS3 Music question

2»

Comments

• Ketzergon
    Ketzergon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Ketzergon said:
    So, we wanted to do a casual game about witches and magic, but lighthearted and a bit cartoonish, cute..in a very King-fashion of course! Also, i had a talk with the game team developing the game at early stages and i asked them what they liked and what they thought could be improved in BWS2 (the team who did BWS2 are the same ones who did BWS3). They mentioned sometimes they were tired about listening the the same tune over and over.

So those 2 things are enugh for a composer to get started. First one sets the tone and the seocnd comment from the team made me propose the multi-jinge approach for the game, where segments get in and out  smoothly in random order, instead of a tune repeating forever as long as you play to the level.

As for pure inspiration, i dont really know, it came basically from the concept arts from the team, reading a bit of the storyline and the characters, etc. I tried to use orchestral combinations that work for that genre and decided to use that sweet female voice for the main theme, as i thought it fitted the character and the game.
    Besides King and the games mentioned above, do you have more composed music, videogame or personal? (and maybe a link to listen those, please)
    I´ve done a lot of stuff yes although i cant share the majority of it cause of copyright prevention. Then some of my personal stuff isnt really uploaded anywhere. I am just too lazy about this, sorry :) 

But stayed tuned..i am doing more music for BWS3 liveops and others!  ;)
    Liveops?
  • _Edu_
    _Edu_ Posts: 9 Kingster
    I mean extra content we relase in new updates like Stella´s lab, the spooky library, trick or treat...there´s more to come! ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?