🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why aren’t my stars converting to stardust?

Options

Answers

• John1810
    John1810 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    My stars started converting again and I got all my dust I had earned back at one time.
  • John1810
    Options
    Mine is back stuck at 15 but I have had it convert them twice over the past several weeks and I end up getting all of my stardust at one time.  The problem is still not fixed.
  • nxphe
    nxphe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, the bottle at the bottom of the screen that collects stars up to 15 for fairy dust has been stuck on 15 for a couple of days despite having collected over 100 in that time. Does anyone know how to fix this ? Thanks !  :-)
  • nxphe
    nxphe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    here’s some screenshots showing my progression from lvl 1005 - 1007 earning 3 stars each time but the star dust bottle remaining at 15. I doubt i’ll get any of the stars back but I’d at least like to be able to get the game to work properly.

• John1810
    Options
    I am still having a failure to convert stars to stardust even though twice I have had my stars converted at one time and received what seems to be all of the stardust I have been entitled to.  My assumption is that the number of stars are held in a buffer and either some random action or some action by King staff triggers the conversion.  My ID number is 1090153035
  • emily0526
    emily0526 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    And once again it has fixed itself and frozen 15/15. Seriously considering uninstalling it, I'm hoping itll be fixed soon but I dont have my hopes up. Gamer ID 10805988725 android cell phon . 
  • anniebell2813
    anniebell2813 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My stars aren't converting to star dust either and the house is stuck at 15 out of 15. This has been going on for over a week and several chapters.
  • John1810
    Options
    Mine has had this happen three times and after it corrects itself it happens again.
  • FalyeVessun
    FalyeVessun Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    John1810 said:
    Mine is back stuck at 15 but I have had it convert them twice over the past several weeks and I end up getting all of my stardust at one time.  The problem is still not fixed.
    John1810 said:
    The same happened to me. But still not fixed. 
  • emily0526
    emily0526 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Even tried to contact support and that was just useless. Would like to know if they are working on the issue or not. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?