🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1970

124»

Comments

• goldilox
    goldilox Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Well, after kicking and screaming the whole way, I was finally given 29 moves and had enough extras to make it through. Took FOREVER to get that 3rd magic hat I needed, too. Not cool, King. Not cool.
  • MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Yay! Got the 29 moves! Now I can actually beat this level. Thanks!!
  • Cindrella
    Cindrella Posts: 10 Level 2
    Well yeah we got 29 moves now but same problem is with level 1990 where we need to finish the top of exactly 456 balls and only 13 tries... quite difficult 
  • Jakeymist
    Jakeymist Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm still stuck on level 1970. Only have 15 shots please help. I've updated to latest version on play store too 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

As I said, Community is a great place for players to give direct feedback about the game you love. 
    And we always listen to you. I have talked again with the Studio and reported everything you guys said on this thread. 
    They told me they will have a look at them and will make some changes again in the last levels.
    Please, understand that this doesn't mean changes will be done immediately as developing new concepts or making some changes can take time. We can't promise anything, apart from assuring you that the feedback has been taken into consideration

Have a Bubblicious Holiday! chuffed
  • Gunth
    Gunth Posts: 1 Newbie
    I stuck in level 1970 for weeks, spent all my boosters and not getting any close to the top. 
    Very frustrating and I was going to to delete the game as it becomes being ridiculous. 
    Anybody who can help me out there? 🤔 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?