πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• Moonbeam379
    Moonbeam379 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Queen Raffie has mentioned that only selected players get selected game features. This is so unfair!! I have now played more than 700 levels and have STILL never seen any of the neat stuff that shows up on the phone. NOT EVEN ONCE. I don't see any new additions to Stella and the Starcats home either. How long will I have to wait to start seeing some more exciting stuff sprinkled in my game?? My game ID on facebook is 110595107056824. Can the developers consider throwing me a bone and adding some features to my game?? I much prefer playing on the computer than the phone so I am very disappointed and sad and frustrated. I really like the game but it could be SO much better and more fun with a few little tricks and some team events sprinkled in for the computer. Please Please PLEASE add them to my computer game. I would happily be a guinea pig if the developers want to test features with me. Thank you.

• nadsali
    nadsali Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone, so day 1, literally a few hours into the Astral league and Loretta already has 449 stars, how is this humanly possible?

Also, I have won 1st place 3 times in Astral league and it just keeps coming back. Can’t it go away after one finishes all the leagues? If possible?

Thanks

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

That's similar to my question about Fairy Dash and when I start someone is already at the top, as far as I can recall it has something to do with offline players so I suspect it's the same in your situation and personally I don't think that's fair as we should all be treated alike but I suspect that I'm wrong to say that

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@nadsali @lesley_6 @QueenRaffie @els @Lola_Pop I have the issue with Leo's cup when I join a new game the player board comes up with people who have ridiculous high scores that's impossible to compete with and I think how on earth is that possible when you have just joined a new game

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @KimElston!

I understand that this can be frustrating.

As @Lesley-6 says, it can be related to players who are offline at a time. It may also happen that some players set themselves the goal of winning an event like the Fairy Dash or Leo's Cup- we have often had players who then play through the extra games without interruption!

It is also a fact that, no matter in which industry or field, there are cheaters who find their way. We have an active department trying to remove illegal tools from the internet. So I can assure you that we are always working on it.

Cheers!❀️

• PrettyBubbles

@Lola_Pop @Chicken_Slayer lola and thanks for responding. This is definitely happening in Leo's cup as the scores that can appear that quickly when you have just joined a new team are Impossible in normal play even with the Γ—4. Its nice to be told you are aware and trying to sort it out. Also please πŸ™ suggest changing the time and flower limit on wake up the tree so us dedicated players can continue achieving the challange. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒΉπŸŒž

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

Thanks @Lola_Pop , you're right about cheaters, they always find a way, you're also right about setting a goal, I try to do that with Tricksies Party, as yet not achieved it, can get through four levels with a bit of help from fellow players but not the fifth, partly because I need my sleep and have other things to do like most people

• Bunnieofthemoon
    Bunnieofthemoon Posts: 23 Level 2

I think it would be cool if we could renovate the inside stella's home and workshop!

• PrettyBubbles

@Bunnieofthemoon Hi I agree that it is about time something should of been added for us to use the fairy dust. We keep collecting it but have nothing to use it for. It's been soooooo long since the build of the house and then the tree have ended. I am positive something will be figured out but sorting the chapters and challenges has to be the main priority. You have a starlistic day. 🌟🌟

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the feedback!

I know you guys want Stella's house additions and I have been pushing that with the Studio to make it real. At this moment they have other priorities but maybe, hopefully they will attend your petitions and make something nice.

As usual, I will keep you posted here ☺️

Have you all a Bubblific FridayπŸ€—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?