๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE โœจ
๐Ÿ”ฎ Math Challenge - 30 Gold bars could be Yours!๐Ÿ”ฎ HERE โœจ
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ

Pot of gold

PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,243 Superstar

Never tried this pot of gold before thought I would give it a go just for something different than Leo's cup. I wont do it again what on earth is the point if keep dropping you back levels if you don't complete the level you should be able to continue re trying untill its completed. Sooo annoying ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ this ones not for me. Trickster candy Is the best one but I have only ever been given this challenge once

๐Ÿ”ฎ BWS3 community contest is HERE come and join us to have fun and win gold bars ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Comments

• katkingkatking Posts: 10 Level 2

I totally agree with you! I now ignore these games as you almost get to the last one only to lose it then go back one game. It's gets very boring. Tricksies is the best one like you say but the last 2 times I've played it I didn't get my prizes! Not everyone gets to play all the promo games which is unfair. I've never had the magic tree feature! Hopefully you'll get more Tricksies.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,243 Superstar

@katking yes its disheartening I would like to play more promo games but very rare i get any but not ones like this.

๐Ÿ”ฎ BWS3 community contest is HERE come and join us to have fun and win gold bars ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 13,235 Superstar

Aw I don't mind them, I think it adds a little more challenge to it. I still prefer the tricksies though, I only relised it was on with 12 hours left at bedtime ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

ย ๐Ÿ“ Want an undo button? Vote hereย ๐Ÿ“

Keep social distancing ๐Ÿฅ• Stay Local no trips to Barnard castle! ๐Ÿฅ• Protect your loved ones ๐Ÿ“ Do as they say, not as they do

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,243 Superstar

@Chicken_Slayer I have only ever had it twice would like to see it more instead of pot of gold and Stella's lab

• TempleKassingTempleKassing Posts: 74 Level 3
    Is it sad that when you guys are talking about the โ€œpot of goldโ€ that I have no clue what that is?!? Iโ€™ve only seen Leoโ€™s Cup. ๐Ÿ˜ณ