🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New Tricksies Event in Bubble Witch Saga 3

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,157 Bubble Witch Moderator

hi @PD987 it seems you are experiencing a few bugs that's why a uninstall would be good for you but we respect you dont want to do that. The issues you have raised can have glitches just as you have said I have had it but they usually just return. Can you check what version you are on it should be 6.9.11 this Is the up to date version of the game. Please let me know 🙂🌞

• PrettyBubbles

Sorry @Stiffy I forgot to tag you in my reply above 🙂

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2

Thanks @KimElston I can confirm version 6.9.11.

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2

As I'm getting into harder levels now I'm sure I'll be using up my boosters, so once they're all gone, I'll do an uninstall/reinstall. Thanks for your help and advice.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

Hi @Stiffy and @PD987!

Glad to hear you've both received the pop up test from Player Support team and some compensation for the trouble. I think there are some more coming your way as the first, was just a test, keep am eye on the game 😊

As for the issues you are experiencing, our recommendation remains the same, try reinstall the game app. This usually solves most issue but it is up to you, I know how strongly you feel about that and I respect that.

However, we are unable to support any issues that you may experience as our answer will always be the same, please reinstall the game app.

Hope you'll understand.

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 427 Level 3

@KimElston

Hi Kim, version 6.9.11 here.

@QueenB

Thank you 😊 Once i've used up the boosters i'll do an uninstall, will i have to make a new account once it's done?

• PD987

I've been frozen on joining Leo's Cup for 2 days. Is this a new glitch, or another that needs a reinstall to clear it?

• PrettyBubbles

@PD987 hi as i said before it seems like you are unfortunately experiencing a lot of issues and you say you are up to date the logging out of your game and turning your device off and on clearing cash all dont work that's why we have said you do need to do the reinstall process followed with the log out and restarting your device procedure. Until this has been done and should hopefully fix your bugs there is unfortunately nothing we can do as this is what the developers and studio will advise. Sorry for all your inconveniences. But please stay in touch with what you decide to do. 👍🙂

• PD987

@KimElston

Thanks for the reply Kim, looks like i'm very unlucky atm. Oh well, as i said before, i'll uninstall once the boosters have been used up. Will i have to make a new account?

• larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2

I'm in trouble at the tricksies party. Every time I enter it starts. I win first which is ten sweet and ends, and appears to thank me. Does anyone know what is happening?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?