πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does a purple box appear saying 'Magic in progress' which stalls the game?

Options
User_X
User_X Posts: 1 Newbie

When I fail a game/level, a purple box appears with 'Magic in progress...', which stays there, stalling the game until I force close the app! And only then can I carry on and retry that level! I've restarted my phone, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, which solves the problem for two or three games played and then the purple box appears again!

Β«1

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @User_X and welcome to the community. What game are you playing so you can get the right help πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @User_X I just wanted to add that in bubble witch the box that appears as you said saying magic in process usually only appears if you have made a purchase. πŸ‘β­

• Bromley
    Bromley Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Why oh why has the purple box MAGIC IN PROGESS reappeared it Is so frustrating waiting for it to finish

Does it have any point or is it just there to annoy and frustrate us, I am not the only one annoyed about this several of my friends that also play Bubble Witch 3 are also complaining

• Bromley
    Options

Sorry but the Magic in progress appears when you lose a game not after a purchase as per Prettybubbles reply to some one elses comment

• CBRetriever2
    CBRetriever2 Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

I've been getting it since this morning and it does occur every time I lose a game. On the bright side, it removes the temptation to purchase anything...

• Bromley
    Options

Really odd isn't it, I noticed it at 14.00 today ( 19/11/2020) my friend noticed at 15.00 today and another friend at 15.30.

there is distinctly something wrong with the Bubble Witch 3 game again, I've tried playing it this evening and it's still there, still annoying / frustrating and no bone of us have made any purchases

• Bromley
    Options

Despite having a reply from support which I am sorry to say did not rectify the problem as it is still there this morning having just played a game and failed the purple box appeared again ( I also picked up the update dates 20/11/2020).

Support said to come to community so here I am with photos of what is happening and I expect this is what other people playing Bubble Witch 3 will back me up.Please notice that there are two different boxes appearing when the swirl in the purple box finished one says " shop is closed, no products available at the moment and the other one says "oops ! No products available at the moment "

You will notice that I am on level 2473 and that a photo does show there are more levels in front of me to be completed.

Please can you sorted this out properly rather than give excuses for the game not playing as we had a similar sort of problem at the beginning of the year and I lost everything and had to start from the beginning ( at that time I was on level 2247) I do not want lose my position now as it has taken a lot of playing to get here.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I will ask our magical @QueenB to take a look at this for you. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• kulkul
    kulkul Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Same thing is happening to me now.. It's a pain. I have to exit and start again

Cleared cache and still the same.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @kulkul πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈWelcome

Can you please explain in more detail what has gone wrong.

I will be happy to help you the best I can πŸ‘β­

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?