🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Pot of Gold

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

I’ve looked for videos for levels 4 & 5 without boosters on YouTube, there’s none. I’m on 4, it’s really hard & I heard 5’s near impossible without several boosters

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry hi can you tell me what game you are playing so I can help you further 👍🙂

• Jared_Buttry
    Options

@KimElston Bubble Witch 3. This is Bubble Witch 3 forum

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry it is but lost of different players do comment on here thats why we check. With level 4 you realy dont need boosters you get 30 shots to clear 280 balls this can be cleared so quickly with shots remaining this is why there Is no orb used in this game. With level 5 you get 35 shots to clear only 7 owls which again is very achievable with shots left over again there is no orb offered the orbs appear to help you with extra shots once the levels become a little tricky. There really isn't a tip I can give you on these levels. If I am missing something or not explaining properly please let me know 👍🙂

• Jared_Buttry
    Options

@KimElston No it’s the Pot of Gold mini game

• rustypi
    rustypi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I can tell you that Pot of Gold level 4 is very difficult but doable. You need a lot of luck, and probably need to watch the adverts (if you can) to give you a free booster at the start and the 3 extra balls at the end. I usually go up one of the sides, following the arcane bubbles, until around 22 rows from the top where I move to the arcane bubbles in the centre. The last ~16 rows is dependent on luck with the bubble colour order. Activating one of the star cats for extra fairy/arcane bubbles or an extra orb at the start of the level can help you to have more bubbles left near the end.

Unfortunately, on the few occasions I've made it to level 5, I fail miserably and it's straight back to level 4 (and usually level 3) again! For any chance of beating level 5, you'll need a ton of boosters and possible a gold hat.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry I understand now if I had know that my reply would of been different. I was wondering why you would be struggling on such low levels. My reply would be as @rustypi has explained. It is difficult and because you drop back levels if you dont complete it its also very frustrating. But please follow try following the tips you have been given as I would of said similar to this level. I wish you luck and hope you can complete it 👍🙂

Thank you @rustypi for sharing very informative information 👍🙂

• rustypi
    rustypi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi, just wanted to update that I earned a gold hat in the main game but was unable to use it in the Pot of Gold challenge.

So, yeah, level 5 is impossible for me to complete. With only a couple of hours to go on this challenge, I think there will be a lot of disappointed players that will receive 0 gold bars for their efforts.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @rustypi no unfortunately you can not use the hat in any added challenges I wish we could to. It's only shown available in your chapters or Leo's cup 🤔👍

• Jared_Buttry
    Options

I beated level 5 (final level) with 6-7 boosters I think. Worst 2 color level in my opinion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?