🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I add Friends through King Account?

Options
2»

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Imalittlemad you can add friends through king account by email address

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,984 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello dear @Imalittlemad Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

It is so sweet of you to play the game to help out your aunt 😍

Do you still play Candy Crush or any other King games other than Candy Friends? Also, how about your aunt? Does she play any other King games?

Since it is not possible to add friends on the "Friends" game, if there is another game that you both play, you can add her in that game. And then, she will be added as friend in all the games you both play.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! One more thing @Imalittlemad

Just a heads-up!

In Candy Friends game, when we are logged in through Kingdom account, there is an issue to both send and receive the Lives! It is the same for many players (including me).

I would not say it would be the same for you as some players do not have any issue to receive / send lives while playing through Kingdom account!

And with regards to the "ability / feature to add friends in Candy Crush Friends game" -- probably it was not in the Friends Studio's priority list!!! Because, large number of players connect through Facebook only and when they figured out it is difficult to receive lives through Kingdom, they too are switching to Facebook. This puts the task even below in the list of "to do things"! Did this make sense?

• Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

@PummyRaj

Yes it makes sense but all my King games are through my King account and I have no problem sending lives through my King account on the other candy crush games. The only other king account game I did have a problem with was Bubble Witch Saga 2 (I think) and that is because I couldn't add my aunt through her King account. And I also don't play it anymore for that reason.

They used to let you do this and I could use my laptop rather than phone to add her using her email account which was used for her King account but now they don't let you.

Some people, including myself don't want to connect through Facebook and I don't see why they would alienate the people who don't want to.

And it's been 2 years, you mean to tell me they haven't fixed the Giving/Recieving Lives yet? 2 years!

I get 1 life from 1 random person if I'm lucky

• CheriL0302
    CheriL0302 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am currently having the same problem I am fairly new to the Candy crush (friends ) and I do not use Facebook or know anyone that plays candy crush to even try adding as a friend , I am not sure how to add a friend yet but I would love to add you if you are still looking to add friends 🙂 . I think my username might be Cher or CheriL0302 for my Candy Crush “friends” account.

• Jeanne42
    Jeanne42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My name is Jeannie Roberts and I need to connect my Facebook account to my candy crush friends on King. Please please can you tell me how. TY 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?