❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Where are you playing from?

Comments

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,658 Legend
    Alexandria
    ♡ Egypt ♡

~《♡》~

Thats Beautiful pictures @Ashraf Thank you for sharing it with us ❤️

mysticalmysty ❤️

thank you my friend

I like this picrure ♡

Alexandria Egypt

~《♡》~

• Millie-4Millie-4 Posts: 3
    I'm playing from home
  • G6k83G6k83 Posts: 1
    QueenMia said:
    Hey guys,

It's Wednesday and like every Wednesday from now on, I'll be asking random questions so we get to know each others and make it through the rest of the week together :D 

I know we are a lot of Candy Crush Friends Fans here. Since I love travelling, I thought I'd ask you guys where you are playing from! 

I'll start! I play from this beautiful city in Spain ¡Ole!

What about you? I'm sure we have almost all countries represented in this Community, so let's see if I'm right!

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    So many amazing places guys! Also @Ashraf, I play from a little town in the United States in Ohio (although not much of a town from where my house is) but it has always been a dream of mine to visit Egypt! From pictures, it looks like an absolutely incredible place!

• Pa24542Pa24542 Posts: 1
    <3 I am playing from Wrexham in Wales in the uk
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Those photos look absolutely stunning @Ashraf! Thank you so much for sharing! 

• natalinonatalino Posts: 39 ✭✭
    i play in italy 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,047 Game Expert
    Hi @Joseph45! Although I don’t live there anymore, I was born in Youngstown. Ohio is a great state! ☺️

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • chombachilufya45chombachilufya45 Posts: 3
    Fabulous pictures
  • chombachilufya45chombachilufya45 Posts: 3
    Am playing from Zambia , in Mufulira District the place of abundance in terms of natural resources. Mufulira Municipal Council is rich it copper mineral resources , making it one the greatest cities in the world where Glencoe of Switzerland wore it's wealth but Mufulira remain poor and under developed. 
  • SweetAsSodaPop5SweetAsSodaPop5 Posts: 2
    Tennessee, US
    I play from Egypt Alexandria

~《♡》~