๐ŸŒˆNew in the Community? Say Hi HERE
๐Ÿ’ฐ Join our contests and win Gold Bars HERE and HERE
๐Ÿ…Earn badges! Share your scrapbook HERE
๐Ÿ’… New Event: Yeti's Vacation! Check more info HERE

Where are you playing from?

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,678 Superstar

Wow you definitely do travel a lot @frenioz00 and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I live in Texas but my job takes me all over the world and I currently have projects in Peru and Germany so occasionally I play from there.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out theย ย Beginner's Cornerย and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info:ย Learn more about the King Community
    ๐Ÿ’—You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 30,988 Superstar

Hello to the soon to be married brides! I sure hope that you share your date with us and a wedding picture too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

โœจ โœจ

โญ๏ธ Join our first Player Community Virtual Event! โญ๏ธ

My Once upon a time... stories index page
    A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

โœจ โœจ

Have any good ideas to help improve your game?ย  Master list of ideas for our King games

โœจ โœจ

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 9,160 Superstar
    edited March 2020

Thanks @Nat09 & @Elsa! ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’ My dates are absolutely Off-Topic as follows: ๐Ÿ˜…

• April 30th - Rehearsal Dinner (at the restaurant my fiance and I had our first date in July 2016)
    • May 1st - Civil Marriage Ceremony (exactly 1 year since I've been engaged, in a beautiful park right by Georgia's State Capitol)
    • May 2nd - Wedding Reception (at my best friend's house who is a professional gardener and has the most amazingly dreamy garden)

------------------------------

๐Ÿ’ญ Hey! Maybe @QueenMia & I could create something to share here in the Community (insert wink-wink emoji but don't look to eager in the eyes of a CM) since we have to have quite a few things in common and common things coming up for us both... ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sure our dear #QuintessentialCommunityMatriarch @Elsa would approve... #LoL

imagepng

Iแด›'s 2021!

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœย  ๐š๐š˜ย  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽย  ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽย  ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ย  ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽย  ๐šž๐šœ,ย  ๐š๐š˜ย  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽย  ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœย  ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ย  ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šย  ๐šž๐šœย  ๐šŠ๐š—๐šย  ๐š๐š˜ย  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽย  ๐š•๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šขย  ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœย  ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ย  ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š•ย  ๐š๐šŽ๐šย  ๐š๐š˜ย  ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šย  ๐šž๐šœ.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• mimi1954mimi1954 Posts: 285 Level 3

I thank you ๐Ÿ™ to all the people who are working hard to fight this virus

• mimi1954mimi1954 Posts: 285 Level 3

Welcoming all to the community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.