🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I do not know any of my friends and my friends who do play are not listed

saics72
saics72 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2018 in Support
1. can you help explain i do not know any of my friends?  
2. my friends who do play are not on my friends list, so i cannot ask them for lives?

i have tried to log out and log in, but it still shows the same unknown friends.

thanks

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,614 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    hello @saics72, the reason you see friends who are unfamiliar is because these are people who are assigned to you by King. Your Kingdom friends :)

Kingdom friends do not necessarily have or connect to a facebook account.
    There are many, many players who just have the game on their device and do not connect it to facebook, they need friends too.

It is also great for us, like when facebook is down, or if we only have a few friends who play!
    King does this with all their games, so you may also see them in other games you play.

This also explains the King profile pics these friends have. It is like when you join here, you were given a generic profile picture and it is your choice if you want to change it, or not. 

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi Saics72,

Are you and your friends logged in with a Facebook account? If so your Facebook friends who play should appear on your friend list. Currently we are unable to add friends through a King login but this could change.  See this for how to send and receive lives. 
  • paulinek
    paulinek Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    My friends list is showing loads of people I don't even know. I'm logged in with Facebook and my Facebook friends are on my list but it's so annoying trying to find them amongst the strangers and what look like computer generated friends called player. How do I only show real life Facebook friends?
  • Very mad security check can't get through 
  • Lynette
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    hello @saics72, the reason you see friends who are unfamiliar is because these are people who are assigned to you by King. Your Kingdom friends :)

There are many, many players who just have the game on their device and do not connect it to facebook, they need friends too.

It is also great for us, like when facebook is down, or if we only have a few friends who play!
    King does this with all their games, so you may also see them in other games you play.

This also explains the King profile pics these friends have. It is like when you join here, you were given a generic profile picture and it is your choice if you want to change it, or not. 

• Lynette
    edited October 2018
     Hi @paulinek, the reason you see friends who are unfamiliar is because these are people who are assigned to you by King. Your Kingdom friends 

• saics72
    saics72 Posts: 3 Newbie
    My 1 friend (my wife lol) did eventually appear.  It just takes a few hours I guess.  
  • Lynette
    @saics72, I'm glad your wife showed up :awesome:
    From other games I've noticed it can take some time or even a game update before new friends appear, a few hours was good!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?