Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
juliawarner said: JustPlaying said: Hi Juliawarner,This booster only appears on the select character screen. It is automatically is set off after your selected friend has gathered enough of their candy and perform their ability an extra fish is set off from their candy. I can post an example of this if you like as I may not be clear. sorry makes sense in my head. Thank you @JustPlaying . I thought it gave me a full boost on game load. But as you could see it was loading without the boost. Maybe I misunderstood it?
JustPlaying said: Hi Juliawarner,This booster only appears on the select character screen. It is automatically is set off after your selected friend has gathered enough of their candy and perform their ability an extra fish is set off from their candy. I can post an example of this if you like as I may not be clear. sorry makes sense in my head.