why can't I load alphabetty saga

Options
Michael_Slegers
Michael_Slegers Posts: 1 Newbie

I start to load the game by clicking on the icon, it starts loading and i see the alphabetty load screen appear, and then a blueish screen appears, and that's all it just stays there and sits there can you help me with this why this is happening, this is a screen shot of the problem below.

http://prntscr.com/6uc4om

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Michael! Looks like an issue with either the browser or with Flash. Have you tried using another browser? I suggest Google Chrome as it performs really well with Flash based games.

Cheers :-)

• Helena_Carroll
    Helena_Carroll Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Michael! Looks like an issue with either the browser or with Flash. Have you tried using another browser? I suggest Google Chrome as it performs really well with Flash based games.

Cheers :-)

I'm using chrome and my flash player is up to date but I am still having this issue.
  • Dancer80
    Dancer80 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same trouble, get through to the download page, it toggles along the word 'download' keeps toggling for ever but does not download. Tried refreshing, still won't download. Even restored my PC to an earlier date when alphabetty was downloading every day, but did not solve the problem.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

hi @Dancer80

this acts like an internet problem, but it could be your account

@Crazy Cat Lad is available weekdays(from Spain) and can access player's accounts

there are some things to consider trying:

1) restart your router

2) close all browsers and open ABS in a browser with no other tabs open 

3) leave the tab open for the entire download(do not switch to another browser or another tab)

4) try using gameroom

5) wait for it to fix itself(or give it a try every hour or so)

please verify that it is hanging up as shown below

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on this game with using computer device? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

You can click here 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?