🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game Crash Bug + Reinstaling Game.

Kyoneske
Kyoneske Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi,

i recently experienced a game crash at the end of the Lv. 535. When I came back I had all the stars from that level but was not able to continue to Lv.536.
Closed game and open nothing Happen!
remade that level for 2 days to try see if it work nothing!

Them o decided to reinstall the game and it worked!

But what do I see!?
All my candies are gone! The ones I grinded over the time and even the ones I bought before!

please go check the game logs and see how many i had and give them back please!

Thanks

Micaël Fernandes

Best Answer

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    I have mentioned this on another post and I should say it again: Boosters and collectible stickers (?) are not saved online. Uninstalling your game and then reinstalling it and linking it to Facebook will not recover your lost stuff. Sorry if this bothers you but it always happens as such.

Oh, and next time you see something wrong, you might want to remove the game cache instead of just the entire game data. This way you will not lose anything.

Answers

• Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    That happened to me yesterday lost over 300 lives and over 1000 boosters.. Not a happy player.. They are not giving it back 😢
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    I have mentioned this on another post and I should say it again: Boosters and collectible stickers (?) are not saved online. Uninstalling your game and then reinstalling it and linking it to Facebook will not recover your lost stuff. Sorry if this bothers you but it always happens as such.

Oh, and next time you see something wrong, you might want to remove the game cache instead of just the entire game data. This way you will not lose anything.
  • Blueboy1898
    Blueboy1898 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, I have the same problem - I have finished level 535 but level 536 do not open. Of corse I do not want to loose my boostet and sticker. But I don‘t know how to remove the game cache. Can you help me?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    If you are using an Android device: Go to the Applications Manager in your device's settings and find Candy Crush Friends Saga. On something like Storage you may find a Delete cache button.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3 said: I have mentioned this on another post and I should say it again: Boosters and collectible stickers (?) are not saved online. Uninstalling your game and then reinstalling it and linking it to Facebook will not recover your lost stuff. Sorry if this bothers you but it always happens as such.

พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณ
  • If you are using an Android device: Go to the Applications Manager in your device's settings and find Candy Crush Friends Saga. On something like Storage you may find a Delete cache button.

• mguthrie
    mguthrie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Farm her or will not load !!! Goes to play then kicks me off,rebooted tablet,un and reinstalled nothing is working
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    To the Thai speaking person: Sorry if I say it but we only speak English here. We don't understand the Thai language. We can help you out if you phrase your response in English. If you don't understand there's always Google Translate. In the meantime, we only accept English. Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?