🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Gold Dissapeared

Options
Hi! I purchased the piggy bank yesterday and had over 60 gold bricks. I logged in today and show only a few bricks. Who can I contact that can review in app purchases to determine what happened to my gold? 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I am so sorry that you lost your gold! Unfortunately, there’s not much that can be done about your lost gold. However, I may have a few tips to help you regarding this matter. One thing to remember about purchases made with gold bars is that they are not protected by a password (only purchases that require an actual payment are). So if you have young children accessing your device, it is entirely possible that they purchased without you knowing. However, another thing to remember about such purchases is that they are handled by your local App Store. In order to protect against such unauthorized purchases, simply put your device in Airplane Mode or turn your WI-FI off before letting young children access it. Another thing you could do is ask for a refund from the store for that purchase. I hope this helps! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @ambercarbonneau and welcome to the Community :D 

I doubt there's anything we can do in this case, but you can check these steps here and contact our support for confirmation.

Have an extra sweet day and happy crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?