🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Paid gold but didn't get my lives.

general726
general726 Posts: 1 Newbie
Spent 9 pieces of gold to refill lives but the game crashed and it took my gold but didn't give me my 5 lives. The sad part? My lives will probably refill themselves by the time this is resolved. Sooooooo, whom do I have to threaten to beat within an inch of their lives to get me my 9 pieces of gold back?

Best Answer

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello and Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community!

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

We do not deal with purchases here but you will be able to see the procedure and the right contact form here.

Answers

• weeraya
    weeraya Posts: 2 Newbie
    to whom it may concern, 
    my name is weeraya. i would like to ask for a refund on my IOS purchasing for gold bar of Farm Hero Saga Order id MX4ZYT7LW4 number 143239254676 because it kept saying unable to make purchases. Please try again and This In-App purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free.
    Please kindly reply to my request asap, thx
  • lilyb
    lilyb Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    (Unsupported Language)

Buenas noches. Intente comprar lingotes y me decia error y tarjeta rechazada. Intente 4 veces y no pude. Pero resulta q el pago fue acreditado en mi tarjeta de crédito 4 veces y nunca recibi los lingotes. Pido el reembolso. Graciad
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello and Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community!

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

We do not deal with purchases here but you will be able to see the procedure and the right contact form here.
  • leelee12
    leelee12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Payed for life’s with piggy didn’t receive them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?