Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

A Reward of Gold Bars from Mystery Chest!!!

Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
edited December 4 in Ideas
Hello! 

Can you please add a reward of Gold Bars -- just 1 or 2 when we accomplish the "Hard Quest" or after opening the "Mystery Chest"? 

Stickers, new outfits, lollipops, etc., are the gifts we are receiving for EVERY Quest.  I think the gifts from the harder Quest OR the Mystery Chest should be unique and different :)

This facility is available in Candy Crush Saga with "Sugar Drop" collection.  If you can include the same feature on "Candy Friends" also, it would be awesome :+1:  :+1:

Thanks a lot! 
12 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea! 💰
    "A wise man once said nothing"
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    What would be awesome...logging in fir your daily gift...and its 2 hours of free lives!!! Whoop Whoop👏👏👏
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    That’s sounds like an awesome idea! In the original CC, they have the sugar track where you can win a few free gold bars from time to time. I think that adding them to the chest reward sounds good! 
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Joseph45!

Yeah!  Actually, the rewards of Sugar Drops Collection from Candy Crush is the Base of this idea.  

Just like how Sugar Drop collection is special there, Mystery Chest is special in Candy Friends.  So, special challenge requires special rewards hence the request for Gold Bars / Unlimited Lives  B) B)  
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    1 hr of free lives would be a great mystery chest prize....
  • deb35deb35 Posts: 1
    This is exactly what we need in this game. Or watch a 30sec video every 15 min for 1 gold bar 
  • AitchAitch Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    Puleeeease let it be so  o:)
    This IS what's missing from Friends  :3 
    JustKeepCrushin'