🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What TV series are you watching?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
Hey guys,

It's Wednesday and like every often on Wednesday, I'll be asking random questions so we get to know each others and make it through the rest of the week together ;)

This week, I'd like to know what TV shows or series you are watching? This year, I've seen Sabrina, all Marvels (Jessica Jones, etc), Atypical, The End of the F****** World, La Casa de Papel (or Money Heist) and I'm currently watching some old good Friends while waiting for the end of Games of Thrones next year (Finally!). 

But still... I don't have any inspirations these days so I would love some suggestions! I'm all listening reading!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?