🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I thought I was top of the Weekly Race last week but I haven’t received a prize.

Options
cscargill
cscargill Posts: 1 Newbie
Why is there no prize for the weekly race. If I wasn’t top I was second last week on Sunday. 

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @cscargill welcome to the community. This section is relatively for Friends Saga game. In this game there is no weekly race nor are there any weekly events. Pls go to the Home menu and search for your game and than post it. Pls also upload a screenshot of your position in the event you are referring to so that the Super Stars can look into it.
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @cscargill, if you are talking about friends saga I think you are referring to the leaderboard this week and all time races? If yes to both counts then I'm puzzled as i held top spot in the weekly leaderboard last week and do not recall seeing your name on list?
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Options
    Im confused....surprise surprise😂... If there is a race ive totally missed something here...maybe this is abt a different game and not CC Friends. I hope so otherwise i am way behind..😨😬
  • Alansmart
    Options
    Hi @TaniaSloan, go to support at the top of the screen and scroll to the bottom of the thread, there you will find the leaderboard and hot topic windows. At the bottom of the leaderboard window you will notice a see all icon, touch on that and it will bring up the weekly and all time leaderboards, this should help you get up to speed 🙂
             Keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Options
    Ok..I've seen this @Alansmart 😎 the original post here must be abt a different game..
  • Alansmart
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @TaniaSloan, the weekly and all time leaderboard viewed here are for friends saga.. and here is this weeks leaderboard, congratulations to you as of right now you are in second place!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?