🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does it say I have 15235 hours to next level

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @matudu Welcome to the Community! Are you talking about Friend Saga? Because this section is for discussions on Friends Saga game
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Are you referring to the lives timer in your game? If you are, then I may be able to guide you in the right direction. You can find info about this situation in the Help Center embedded within the game. Need help finding this? Follow these steps to access and find this article. 

1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game and locate and click on the settings button in the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Click on the blue question mark near the bottom right corner of the settings menu. 

3. Scroll down to the section of the Help Center titled “Lives/Messages.” 

4. After click on that, go to the article titled “The game says I have to wait hundreds of minutes for my next life! What happened?”

5. Read and follow the instructions within the article, and that should solve your issue. 

I hope this this helps you with your issue! Have a great day😁

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    @Joseph45 I'd prefer that you blank your profile picture on your game; not everyone might love real faces here. But if you are interested, I have a chick on my profile picture!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?