🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost my Kingdom account

TheOne
TheOne Posts: 4 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
I have lost my Kingdom account in Jelly Crush and Soda Crush. Suddenly I can not receive presents or help friends. I can't access the Kingdom account Burton....Nothing happens. I only have a Kingdom account and NO FACEBOOK. What can I do to save my progresses and return to my account? My e-mail was xxxxxx@xxxxxx.com. I tginknmybiseename was Uno. Please Help!! Love from Unni

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @TheOne Welcome to the Community! I am sorry for problems you have. You can follow this link and see if it helps https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

Have a great day!
  • TheOne
    Thank you for a quick response. The link doesn't help. I don 't have Facebook at all and I have not changed my android device. The login for Kingdom account just suddenly didn't work. I lost my friends, my gifts and can't help friends.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    You are welcome. Ok, let's see if anyone else knows something about this @Elsa @QueenMia @Joseph45
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hej @TheOne and welcome to our vibrant King Community :)

I can see 2 different IDs on your email address (which I have edited and removed, as this is a public Forum ;)) so there might have been a sync with another account at some point, but worry not! Our support will be able to help you get your progress back, simply contact them here - Select Problem with Games / Game didn't save.

Let us know how that goes and have the sweetest day ;)

PS: If you're a fan of bubble Witch 3 and would like to get some bubblicious items for your home sweet home, don't miss your chance to win one of our branded goodies here! Good luck!
  • TheOne
    Thanks for the answer. I tried to contact the support but only got an automatic answer. It didn' t help,  Because I can't use the button to acces my Kingdom account. It is inactive and doesn't work. And since I don't have Facebook I can't access any other way. I can log in to Bubble Witch with my e-mail and username without any problems. : :(
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hej @TheOne - Sorry you haven't heard back yet. but you should receive some news soon.

In the meantime, have you installed the latest game version? If not, please make sure you do the update and clear cache and cookies as well. If that does not solve the problem, you can try to re-install the game. Since you are able to log in to Bubble Witch, I would assume it comes from the game and not your account.

However, another option is to go to https://king.com/games and change your password: Click Log in > Recover Password.

Let me know how that goes :)
  • TheOne
    I dont know how to clear cache and cookies or where to do this. When I enter the link you gave to change password I dont know where to find a login?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    About the app cache: if you use Android and go to the app manager and choose your games, there's a button or a part saying Storage. There will be a button that says Delete cache. I don't know how this goes if you use iOS.

About the cookies: In any browser settings you can see a button that says "Delete history". That option also allows you to remove browser cookies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?