🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

need help with 108

Options
Paulg
Paulg Posts: 3 Newbie
I think it's 108 anyway but the recommended friend is the yeti and it gives you 25 moves and it's at hard difficulty. by the time i make enough mves to reveal the chocolate river to dunk the cookies, there;s only about 7-10 moves left. plus in this section the division signs/X signs take over 4 matches to disappear. This is almost impossble. Yes i know there is videos on it but what you see on the video isn't always going to happen when you actually play, this level needs more moves. As a matter of fact there should be a earn move thing and not just lives. Anyway, i guess i'm about through with this game unless someone has an idea. Thanks. 

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community  @Paulg, at the top right of the page you will notice a video tab, if you open that you will find a series of videos that will assist in giving play support to help along the way.. hope your new year is devine
  • Paulg
    Paulg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    alansmart, as i already posted, i know tjere are videos but while the video might show yellow ones, they won't be there at the beginning like the beginning shows. it's too random, so there;s no way to solve it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?