🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

CCF - problem with moving candies in Windows 10 app

mutty
mutty Posts: 1 Newbie
There is a consistent problem in Candy Crush Friends when using a mouse and sometimes even touch (I use a Dell Canvas 27" as secondary touch tablet).

What happens is that sometimes moving over a candy to move it the click is not registered so the candy doesn't move, or other times it will not move in the direction you want, and infuriatingly other times it will move in a completley wrong way and mess up the move really badly.

My mouse, keyboard, laptop and tablet are all high quality well calibrated and up to date with drivers.

This also happens, (though less frequently) on my LG V20 (Oreo) .

Any other users having similar issues ? I have tried a search on this forum, but the search is basic and the problem vague to describe.

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I have the mouse issue as well. I thought it was my fault that the swipe was not exactly vertical or horizontal. When I have a make a critical move, e.g. crossing a color bomb with a stripe candy, I deliberately click on each of the adjacent candies to avoid accidental swiping the wrong ones. Glad to know I am not alone. Yes, please fix the mouse action. Thanks,
  • Sandycat
    Sandycat Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have exactly the same problem.  I thought it was my mouse that was faulty but there's obviously something glitchy with the game.  This doesn't happen with any other application.  Please fix King!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys and thanks for sharing with us!

I'll pass this on to the Game Studio so we can look into it. I will keep you posted :) In the meantime, feel free to check our latest contests, just here, for a chance to win Gold and boosters. Good luck :star: 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys,

How's it going? I just wanted to let you know that we're looking into it. However, it would be really useful if you could let us know what device you're playing on, please @flew66, @Sandycat! That'd help us investigate!

Also, if any of you is able to get a recorded screen of it that would be most helpful! 

Thanks guys and have the sweetest day!🍒
  • Pingondin
    Pingondin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello,

Here's an example at around 0:03, I tried to move the red candy left twice and it moved down instead:

I'm running the Windows 10 app, on Windows 10 1903, playing with mouse and a 27" display in 3840x2160 resolution.
  • pagex
    pagex Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    I have the same problem with my windows 10 PC. I will stop playing this game because it seems you have no desire to fix the glitch.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?