🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 263 - 3 stars

Options
candykillerz
candykillerz Posts: 13 Level 2
 candykillerz said:
The video tutorial for Level 263 only shows them getting 2 stars (which I have) BUT I want 3 stars!!! How have you gone on Level 263? How many thousand points do you need to get 3 stars? Any tips?

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hey there @candykillerz and welcome to our vibrant Community!

Maybe some of our awesome superstars have some good tips for you! Anything to share @JustPlaying, @firebombmarkus, @Joseph45, @Alansmart?

Good luck :) Or maybe you got the 3 stars already? 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @candykillerz! As @QueenMia said above, welcome! Do you know roughly how many points it took to get two stars? Also, how much spacing is there between the second and third stars? This usually gives a good indication as to how many points you may need. Thank you!
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and again welcome aboard @candykillerz, aside from what @Joseph45 had asked the more chocolate bombs and coloring candies you can make and use in a level helps, of course more remaining moves left when you have finished is also good with score build.. hope you have a crushtastic day and sweet time in the community 🔱
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello guys 😊 Welcome to the Community @candykillerz I just went back to check this level. As @Joseph45 ansld @Alansmart mentioned you really need to make a lot of wrapped and striped candies and coloring bombs. I never liked levels where I have to combine striped candies because it requires a lot of tactics and makes my brain exhausted. I play games mostly to relax and have fun, when it gets hard I just leave it for a day or two and then come back and pass ot somehow 😁 Anyway, don't give up, make a lot of stripe candies, try not to use coloring bombs with stripe candies and try to avoid bombs with numbers as long as you can. I hope me and guys were helpful. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hello guys 😊 Welcome to the Community @candykillerz I just went back to check this level. As @Joseph45 ansld @Alansmart mentioned you really need to make a lot of wrapped and striped candies and coloring bombs. I never liked levels where I have to combine striped candies because it requires a lot of tactics and makes my brain exhausted. I play games mostly to relax and have fun, when it gets hard I just leave it for a day or two and then come back and pass ot somehow 😁 Anyway, don't give up, make a lot of stripe candies, try not to use coloring bombs with stripe candies and try to avoid bombs with numbers as long as you can. I hope me and guys were helpful. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • firebombmarkus
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello guys 😊 Welcome to the Community @candykillerz I just went back to check this level. As @Joseph45 and @Alansmart mentioned you really need to make a lot of wrapped and striped candies and coloring bombs. I never liked levels where I have to combine striped candies because it requires a lot of tactics and makes my brain exhausted. I play games mostly to relax and have fun, when it gets hard I just leave it for a day or two and then come back and pass it somehow 😁 Anyway, don't give up, make a lot of stripe candies, try not to use coloring bombs with stripe candies and try to avoid bombs with numbers as long as you can. I hope me and guys were helpful. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?