🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I’ve lost my rewards

Peeps82
Peeps82 Posts: 2 Newbie
since I have completed all levels and can do no more I’ve lost all my rewards and boosts because they’re time limited and I have to wait for more levels to be added.  How do I get them back? 

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome to the community @Peeps82 the boosters that are on timer will come and go as you earn the stickers playing and can't be replaced, most times I get to enjoy some levels with my boosters active and that is when I make most of my progress in the game.. we wouldn't have much of a challenge if we could stockpile the friendly boosters I think. Maybe the levels planned for the future will be of that difficulty.. we will have to see what sweet things king has in store for us 🙃
  • Peeps82
    Peeps82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I mean I’ve completed all levels and had boosters I paid for but they ran out because I can’t do anymore levels.  
  • Alansmart
    @Peeps82 the purchase made is for gold, the timed friendly boosters are a bonus of purchasing gold and can't be reinstated.. sorry that you couldn't use the active boosters as you are at level cap, hope you are enjoying a devine new year otherwise 🔱
  • Damon1488
    Damon1488 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I had to re download the game again and I have lost all my metals that I had. I had 4 and now it is all gone.. is there a way to get it back? 

And is is there a way to add friends to the profile? I have friends that play but I can’t add them 
  • Alansmart
    Hello and welcome to the community @Damon1488, if you meant the upgraded original costumes (silver, gold and rainbow) then I am sorry to say that is a random testing in the game that cannot be replaced. And so far there isn't a way to add friends to your profile, I anticipate that there will be a way to add friends to your profile in the future plans.. I hope this helps clarify your questions 🔱
  • Damon1488
    Thank you for the reply no it had to do with some metals I had for bird pops, fairy, and the orbs and if I got so many it upgraded to the next level and it would give me a rewards. And then I realized last night I had lost all my power boosters 😩😩
  • Alansmart
    Hello again @Damon1488, I would say this sounds like another king game and not friends saga.. at the top of your screen you will find a tab "home" click on it and select the game you are talking about then post on that thread.. I hope you can solve the issue you are experiencing there, have a devine day 🔱
  • Damon1488
    No it’s the same game maybe It was just a fluke thing who knows maybe it was just for a short time o- well 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?