🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Please give me a refund.

Options
suaim
suaim Posts: 1 Newbie
I bought an item, but it didn't receive it.I want a refund. How can I get a refund?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @suaim and welcome to our Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Please follow this link to see what can you do when your purchase goes wrong https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177625/issue-with-your-purchase/p1

I hope this will help you. Have a great day 🍭
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @suaim, and welcome to the community! In order to request a refund for your purchase, go into your purchase history or email and locate the receipt. Depending on the merchant you purchased your item from (Google Play, ITunes App Store, etc), there may be an option to “Report a Problem” (this is definitely true with ITunes). Identify this option, and tap on it in the receipt (it is easier to locate this option if you use the receipt in your email). Just follow the instructions from there to describe your problem and request a refund. Please be aware, however, that the money from the refund may not be visible in your bank account until a little while later. I hope this helps, and have a wonderful day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?