🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck at 120. Tutorials hard to follow. What else can I do?

Options
candydandy13
candydandy13 Posts: 1 Newbie
I need more boosters or ways to get xtra moves or lives or something! Please help. 

Best Answer

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @candydandy13 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community :)

A good way to get more booster is to do the daily quests (you can do previous levels :). For lives you can add friends on Facebook who play regular but you should still get lives from your default King friends.

This level I find best to do with Misty.. Not all the Jelly have Octopuses under them (the multi layer ones at the bottom of the fist board do not and have coloring candy which will be helpful on the next board and are automatically uncovered when you complete the octopuses on the first board) So try to use special candy like fish combos that will find the octopuses for you.  There is also no need to remove the side buttons so ignore and focus on jelly.
    Sample: 
    https://youtu.be/w1RTBG2TdYs

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @candydandy13 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community :)

A good way to get more booster is to do the daily quests (you can do previous levels :). For lives you can add friends on Facebook who play regular but you should still get lives from your default King friends.

This level I find best to do with Misty.. Not all the Jelly have Octopuses under them (the multi layer ones at the bottom of the fist board do not and have coloring candy which will be helpful on the next board and are automatically uncovered when you complete the octopuses on the first board) So try to use special candy like fish combos that will find the octopuses for you.  There is also no need to remove the side buttons so ignore and focus on jelly.
    Sample: 
    https://youtu.be/w1RTBG2TdYs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?