πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Music

firebombmarkus
firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
edited January 2019 in Off-topic
Hello everyone πŸ€—

As you know, today is a wonderful day to celebrate 😊 Our amazing Community has some new addition to Superstars, including myself. I have an utterly admiration and deep respect for the old Superstars and Community Managers and am so grateful to join them and work with them.

Since we are celebrating, I kindly ask you to tell me what kind of music do you like to listen to. My obsession is definitely Lana Del Rey. I am over the Moon in love with her poetry. The second one is definitely Florence Welch with her Victorian dresses and divine voice and energy. The last album that had a huge impact on me is Raise Vibration by Lenny Kravitz.Β OfΒ course, I listen to a lot of artists and don't want to write too much, hence I am mentioning only those top ones.

Thank you for reading this. Hope you will share your vibes with me and let's raise vibration together 🌈
Β«13456713

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?