🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost purchased items after reinstalling the game

Options
jjt725
jjt725 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
I recently had to reinstall Candy Crush FRIENDS after making a purchase for lollipop boosters and gold.  After logging into facebook to sync progress, I was shocked to see all of the boosters I had paid for were gone, and they were not cheap.  PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK THE ITEMS A HAVE PAID FOR.  I now know that I will lose my boosters if I reinstall, this could be more clear (perhaps as a warning that all boosters will be deleted along with the app and not saved in progress) to avoid this issue in the future for other players.  please respond as soon as possible.  Thanks for your time.

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @jjt725, and welcome to the community! Please note that boosters and/or gifted lives are not saved to your player profile, and will be lost if you switch devices, have to log into a new account, etc. This is so that you can use these boosters while offline. Also, booster are meant to be used shortly after being acquired and, therefore, are not meant to accumulate too high. I hope this helps you, and have a wonderful day!
  • jjt725
    jjt725 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    if I make a purchase I expect to be able to use the item I paid for.  
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello moving this to the Candy Crush Friends community :-) 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @jjt725

Yes purchases are tracked but we can not see here. Please fill out this form explaining and they will be able to look up for you. Be sure to give your log in so it is easier for them to find you
  • skent72
    skent72 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I had to get a new phone and lost all of my boosters and 190 extra lives. These are a result of many hours of play and time. They should be linked to the account just like the progress is. If you are on level 1698 like I am, losing all boosters makes passing some of the boards impossible. This is a ridiculous policy and needs to be fixed. This is just an attempt by the company to scam more money from your players. I will not purchase any boosters and may stop playing. This is not cool and I’m really ticked off. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?