Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

Pay to win or nope?

Hello friends. So how about this game, is it P2W or nope? About every 20 levels I stuck. Also on easy levels (not HARD). I mean I play it 2-3 days the same level and almost always it's left only one move, but almost always I need one more move.. And it's a way to use help (I mean pay money for that). I know this game based on that, but I think it's not fair to ask people for money so often.

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,189 Superstar
    Hi @Kibiras and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It's true that some levels are more frustrating. Personally, I never paid anything and I am at 580 as of now. I think it's more than possible to pass the levels without paying, although it's your choice as a player if you want to pay or not.

Anyway, in this game you have Videos section where you can see how to go through levels if you are stuck at some of them https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

Also, if you need help with specific level you are always welcome to make a new post and players will give you some tips and advices based on their own experience.

Have a great weekend πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• KibirasKibiras Posts: 6
    Hi @Kibiras and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It's true that some levels are more frustrating. Personally, I never paid anything and I am at 580 as of now. I think it's more than possible to pass the levels without paying, although it's your choice as a player if you want to pay or not.

Anyway, in this game you have Videos section where you can see how to go through levels if you are stuck at some of them https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

Also, if you need help with specific level you are always welcome to make a new post and players will give you some tips and advices based on their own experience.

Have a great weekend πŸ€—

Well that "tutorials" isn't helpful because candy standing position are not the same so :).
    @Kibiras I agree. Every board is different and every time yuo open it candies are in a different position indeed. When I am stuck at certain level I watch the video just to check if I neglected something I wasn't aware of. Also, it helps me to see which character might be the best for that level. And if all of this doesn't help then I just take a break for a day or two and when I go back I finish it on a first try almost by default. It happens sometimes when we want to go through the level that our brains are just overwhelmed and not thinking clearly and we need to make a pause.

I hope some of these advises will be useful to you. Keep crushing 🍭

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• KibirasKibiras Posts: 6
    @Kibiras I agree. Every board is different and every time yuo open it candies are in a different position indeed. When I am stuck at certain level I watch the video just to check if I neglected something I wasn't aware of. Also, it helps me to see which character might be the best for that level. And if all of this doesn't help then I just take a break for a day or two and when I go back I finish it on a first try almost by default. It happens sometimes when we want to go through the level that our brains are just overwhelmed and not thinking clearly and we need to make a pause.

I hope some of these advises will be useful to you. Keep crushing 🍭

Maybe it's a good advise to come back after two days. But I don't want any break. I just want to play this game =)
    @Kibiras In the end it's your choice what you will do. I just told you what goes with me and we are all different types of players 😊

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Legend
    Hello @Kibiras, and welcome to the community! Adding to what @firebombmarkus said above, know that King games are not rigged, no matter how much it may seem that they are. I read a review one time on the App Store for CC Soda Saga one time that claimed these games were fixed. However, rest assured that they are not, and with a little luck and perseverance, you will get there eventually! Have a divine day!