🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Pay to win or nope?

Kibiras
Kibiras Posts: 6 Level 2
Hello friends. So how about this game, is it P2W or nope? About every 20 levels I stuck. Also on easy levels (not HARD). I mean I play it 2-3 days the same level and almost always it's left only one move, but almost always I need one more move.. And it's a way to use help (I mean pay money for that). I know this game based on that, but I think it's not fair to ask people for money so often.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kibiras and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It's true that some levels are more frustrating. Personally, I never paid anything and I am at 580 as of now. I think it's more than possible to pass the levels without paying, although it's your choice as a player if you want to pay or not.

Anyway, in this game you have Videos section where you can see how to go through levels if you are stuck at some of them https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

Also, if you need help with specific level you are always welcome to make a new post and players will give you some tips and advices based on their own experience.

Have a great weekend 🤗
  • Kibiras
    Hi @Kibiras and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It's true that some levels are more frustrating. Personally, I never paid anything and I am at 580 as of now. I think it's more than possible to pass the levels without paying, although it's your choice as a player if you want to pay or not.

Anyway, in this game you have Videos section where you can see how to go through levels if you are stuck at some of them https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

Also, if you need help with specific level you are always welcome to make a new post and players will give you some tips and advices based on their own experience.

Have a great weekend 🤗

Well that "tutorials" isn't helpful because candy standing position are not the same so :).
  • firebombmarkus
    @Kibiras I agree. Every board is different and every time yuo open it candies are in a different position indeed. When I am stuck at certain level I watch the video just to check if I neglected something I wasn't aware of. Also, it helps me to see which character might be the best for that level. And if all of this doesn't help then I just take a break for a day or two and when I go back I finish it on a first try almost by default. It happens sometimes when we want to go through the level that our brains are just overwhelmed and not thinking clearly and we need to make a pause.

I hope some of these advises will be useful to you. Keep crushing 🍭
  • Kibiras
    @Kibiras I agree. Every board is different and every time yuo open it candies are in a different position indeed. When I am stuck at certain level I watch the video just to check if I neglected something I wasn't aware of. Also, it helps me to see which character might be the best for that level. And if all of this doesn't help then I just take a break for a day or two and when I go back I finish it on a first try almost by default. It happens sometimes when we want to go through the level that our brains are just overwhelmed and not thinking clearly and we need to make a pause.

I hope some of these advises will be useful to you. Keep crushing 🍭

Maybe it's a good advise to come back after two days. But I don't want any break. I just want to play this game =)
  • firebombmarkus
    @Kibiras In the end it's your choice what you will do. I just told you what goes with me and we are all different types of players 😊
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Kibiras, and welcome to the community! Adding to what @firebombmarkus said above, know that King games are not rigged, no matter how much it may seem that they are. I read a review one time on the App Store for CC Soda Saga one time that claimed these games were fixed. However, rest assured that they are not, and with a little luck and perseverance, you will get there eventually! Have a divine day!
  • timmyinglis
    timmyinglis Posts: 2 Newbie

These games are absolutely P2W. All King games are, and they’ve set an absolutely horrible trend within mobile gaming. Remember when they made you pay to advance levels? I do. The company would like you to believe the games aren’t rigged, but you absolutely will not pass higher levels without paying. The higher you go, the worse it gets. And not just hard levels. Normal levels end up harder than hard levels. Don’t buy packs, and don’t buy into the BS.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

I’ve been at the CCFS “end of the road “ since that last level was Level 3000 about 13 months ago (currently at level 4423 and holding.) I and my partner (also at “end of road”) have never paid for anything in CCFS. We do , however, watch the ad videos to get +4 moves at the end of a game, and to get extra credit for lollipop hammers after completing each of our 3 Daily Quests. As @timmyinglis says, the levels get progressively more and more difficult as you pass 1,000, 2,000, and 3,000, and you must strongly revise your playing strategy as new twists turns are introduced to the game. I also agree that some levels are extremely difficult and require (1) the correct choice of helper, (2) an adapted strategy for that particular level, (3) watching the “ad video” for +4 moves at the end of normal play, and (4) using 1-3 lollipop hammers BEFORE THE LAST MOVE in order to win that level. My partner has once or twice used gold bars to also obtain extra moves, but I have not done that. There are events like the “Golden Tea Party” where you can obtain gold bars without purchasing them if you want to have that as a 5th way to add moves and finally win a level. But there is a HUGE amount of variability on each attempt, so sheer, dogged persistence is also important.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?