🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can anyone give me advice about how to get the parcels with bows and what they do

Options
Daz
Daz Posts: 50 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support
Can anyone give me advice about how to get the parcels with bows and what they do, also what are they?

Best Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Daz, if it is the level bonus you are talking about (it will randomly show up and place itself under a board spot) then your goal is to crush the candy or break the blocker to unlock the parcel but you also have to beat the level to receive it. I hope I have explained this better for you, have a crushtastic time here in the community and a devine day 🙂
  • Alansmart
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey again @Daz, the badges are being tested with a random group of players as part of the ongoing trials the studio will put in play to examine if the players like it or not.. if they think it is a success then they will implement it globally 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Daz,

Welcome to the King Community where you can ask about all of the King games in the available different sections AND also share any valuable information with other players :) 

With regards to the "Parcels with Bows" -- To add to what @Alansmart said, those boxes are called "Rewards"....
    (1)  Daily Quests Reward  -- We receive them after finishing the Quests provided by the game.  We get them every day @ 12:00 a.m.  Usually, these will be Green box, Pink Box & Blue box;
    (2)  Map Reward --  We open a Blue box with Pink ribbon tied around it, at the end of an episode in the Map of the game;
    (3)  Level Reward --  @Alansmart already explained this above;
    (4)  Special Quest Rewards --  I have included a picture below for that; 

With regards to the "Badges"  --  Are you asking about "Stickers"?  If so, as we forward in the levels, the more Stickers we earn and more Characters will be available to help us in the game.  

**  I am including few pictures for your convenience.  Check those and please post back if you need more information :+1:

Answers

• Alansmart
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Daz, if it is the level bonus you are talking about (it will randomly show up and place itself under a board spot) then your goal is to crush the candy or break the blocker to unlock the parcel but you also have to beat the level to receive it. I hope I have explained this better for you, have a crushtastic time here in the community and a devine day 🙂
  • Daz
    Daz Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options
    Sort of yea, but what about the badgea
  • Alansmart
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey again @Daz, the badges are being tested with a random group of players as part of the ongoing trials the studio will put in play to examine if the players like it or not.. if they think it is a success then they will implement it globally 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Daz,

Welcome to the King Community where you can ask about all of the King games in the available different sections AND also share any valuable information with other players :) 

With regards to the "Parcels with Bows" -- To add to what @Alansmart said, those boxes are called "Rewards"....
    (1)  Daily Quests Reward  -- We receive them after finishing the Quests provided by the game.  We get them every day @ 12:00 a.m.  Usually, these will be Green box, Pink Box & Blue box;
    (2)  Map Reward --  We open a Blue box with Pink ribbon tied around it, at the end of an episode in the Map of the game;
    (3)  Level Reward --  @Alansmart already explained this above;
    (4)  Special Quest Rewards --  I have included a picture below for that; 

With regards to the "Badges"  --  Are you asking about "Stickers"?  If so, as we forward in the levels, the more Stickers we earn and more Characters will be available to help us in the game.  

**  I am including few pictures for your convenience.  Check those and please post back if you need more information :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?