πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Unlink my Kingdom account from a Facebook account I didn't choose to link to

Options
AlejHerrBar2k3
AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
I have a problem with my Kingdom account (the one I have my game progress linked to). This account was accidentally and unexpectedly linked to a Facebook account without any knowledge or involvement from me. Now my profile shows the name and picture of a person that IS NOT me. Even if I changed my name and avatar back to how it previously was, the FB picture and name still appear. How can I unlink a Facebook account from my Kingdom account?

Best Answer

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3 Alejandro

When you click on the Profile button on the start screen does it show an email under the name? (no email = logged in with Facebook and you cannot modify info) Make sure you are logged out all the way then choose Played before and then the login at the bottom under already have a King account. When an email shows under your name you are logged in with a King account and can change your info.Β  As for unlinking you would need to contact customer care here

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3 Alejandro

When you click on the Profile button on the start screen does it show an email under the name? (no email = logged in with Facebook and you cannot modify info) Make sure you are logged out all the way then choose Played before and then the login at the bottom under already have a King account. When an email shows under your name you are logged in with a King account and can change your info.Β  As for unlinking you would need to contact customer care here
  • ptappking
    ptappking Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How do I change the facebook account on my game. I have a new phone and the game logged into an old facebook account. I would like to continue my current progress and not start over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?