🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Piggy Bank Change!

Options
Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
Hello fellow Candy Crush Friends players! I noticed something today that may please you guys: It seems that they have doubled the quantity of Gold Bars that can fit in the Piggy Bank! The max has now been increased to 60! While the price has remained the same, it looks like we are going to be getting even more for our money! Enjoy! 

Comments

• ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    i used to buy the piggy bank weekly but haven’t bought in months now since it’s been changed to 30 for same price as what used to be 60.  Thanks King!!!!
    1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    I used to spend lots of money on buying boosters, Candy Crush made me used them all, (When I used boosters the game gets harder) I decided not to buy nor use boosters anymore. Candy Crush is designed to make players waste money for no progress. At the other hand, the amount of moves are less than you tube games and harder. Another thing I hate from Kings productions is that they gave you fictitious moves. Always ask you to complete certain quantity a items but ending been 3 times or more the amount. Jelly for example aren´t exactly what it should be.My nephew wanted to start playing candy crush saga, I told him don´t even try to start it won´t worth it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?