🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends on other candy crush games

camaro716
camaro716 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have a lot of friends on facebook who play all the candy crush games including this one.  Why are they not on my friends list? I see about 7...

Comments

• Steviesgirl17
    Steviesgirl17 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Hello! @camaro716 I have the same issue with my friends it's? Any answers yet? 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Hello @camaro716 and Welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

Did you just start playing this game recently or add many new friends to your facebook account?
    I ask this because there appears to be a delay with friends appearing if they have just been added. 🤔

In addition this thread might shed some light on this since lives and friends are somewhat related on here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177546/i-have-connected-to-facebook-but-i-m-not-getting-any-messages-or-help-from-friends-on-my-mobile-dev#latest

I'm not sure if this exactly answers your question, so I will tag our superstar @Pummy_Raj to help you as well. 😉

I hope we can assist you with getting all your friends who play visible on your device and hope you have a crushtastic day!  :3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @camaro716,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)  My friend @SeraphicStar has summarized everything I would say! 

Only thing I would add is, your friends might not be in the same level(s) and/or same episode as you are in.  I was able to see all my FB friends' names, when "Sending Lives" feature was working well.  But, it is not possible now because, the list does not appear anymore as there is glitch/issue with "Sending/ Receiving Lives" feature.  

One more way to cross paths with our friends is -- when you win a level, they will appear in the "Top score list", if they have already beat the level.  

Hope this answers and clarifies your Question!  If you need any clarification, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me or @SeraphicStar with @ and name (no space in between), so that we can receive a notification about your reply and we can be of further assistance :+1:

Thank you & have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?