🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Wind10 display issue - Change size of board

Nimo_Jin
Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
My win 10 app puzzle on my pc is too big and the graphics cover the bottom of the levels and I cannot see what is behind them.  Also cannot see my boosters.  I would also like to turn off some of the graphics movements it is too distracting.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    HI there @Nimo_Jin and welcome to our vibrant Community! 

This hasn't been reported to us so it's not something we're aware of. Would you be able to post a screenshot of what you see when you're playing please?

That'd be most helpful :) 

Thank you!
  • Nimo_Jin
    edited February 2019
    Nimo_Jin said:
    My win 10 app puzzle on my pc is too big and the graphics cover the bottom of the levels and I cannot see what is behind them.  Also cannot see my boosters.  I would also like to turn off some of the graphics movements it is too distracting.
    I don't know how to post it

I now have it here but it says body is two characters too short...don't know if you will see it or not..I need help with your directions
    I dragged it here so now you see the bottom..this needs to be resized!!!

• QueenMia
    Thank you very much, @Nimo_Jin, I can see it and I understand now what's the issue. I've moved the thread to the Support section in case other players are affected. 

I'll check that with the Studio but could you please let me know what's the game version? Also have you tried to clear cache and cookies and made the latest update? 

Please let me know! Thanks :star: 
  • Nimo_Jin

QueenMia said:
    Thank you very much, @Nimo_Jin, I can see it and I understand now what's the issue. I've moved the thread to the Support section in case other players are affected. 

I'll check that with the Studio but could you please let me know what's the game version? Also have you tried to clear cache and cookies and made the latest update? 

Please let me know! Thanks :star: 
    I play on Win 10 App. It is the latest and we don't save history!

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3

@QueenMia I also have same issue as people above plus an additionall issue I can't select characters to the right no mater what I do after click on a charatcer at the bottom
  • QueenMia
    Hi @Nimo_Jin, @Graeme_London and thanks for all the details! Our Team is looking into it and I'll update you asap! 

Thanks for your patience! 

In the meantime, don't miss your chance to win 100 Gold bars for Valentines! You also can get an amazing artwork from the studio itself! Just that!

Good luck :star: 
  • QueenMia
    Hi again @Nimo_Jin@Graeme_London 

I hope you're having a fantastic day full of love and candies :awesome:

Just wanted to let you know that this is due to a test on landscape mode that we're running on Windows 10 - And as you noticed, there's still some improvements to do for the test to be successful! 

We'll be looking into it but for now, the best way to avoid that bug is to play using the portrait mode or re-size the window ;)

Sorry about the inconvenience, but we're simply looking at how to improve the experience for you guys and that involves some testing.

Have a lovely day!
  • NaJaFo
    NaJaFo Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am also having this problem. I did get an update and it fixed it, but the next time I logged in it was back.
  • Nimo_Jin
    I adjusted the size of the whole thing not just the puzzle...made it much thinner and longer and it's fine now...thanks everyone for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?