πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

How do I know that my friends received the lives that I sent them?

Options
kittydale77
kittydale77 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support
How do I know that my friends received the lives that I sent them? I haven't got but 3 life's sent to me in months. I've even asked for ccfs friends on fb to get lives and still no answer and I send lives 2 times a day to meet friends.Β 

Best Answer

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcme to our sweet and amazing community @kittydale77! The sending and receiving lives issue is something that has been prolonged and Widespread, on both Facebook and King. Rest assured, however, King has tirelessly been working on a solution to this! It is just very complex, and requires a great deal of effort. However, lives that you do receive should appear when you click on your heart meter when there is less than five lives. In addition, you will notice little envelope under the number lives in your heart meter when there is a request from someone to send lives. I hope this clears things up a little!Β 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @kittydale77,

Just to add to what @Joseph45 said, you can check the latest updates on the issue here.

Thanks and in the meantime, you can stick around to get some free Gold and boosters... There will be some exciting and sweet contests coming up very soon ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?