Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Be able to save 120 min fish or candy award for when you got time

13Next

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,886 Superstar
    You are welcome 😊 @D2V

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    🌈
  • BBRBBR Posts: 1
    GranBarb said:
    @QueenMia, since you're our Community Manager & (I assume) our liaison with King, maybe you can help with this.
    I love getting the timed boosters that help our characters. IE: Friendly Fish, for one. However, there's nothing more aggravating than getting 1, 2, or even 3 of them & then running out of lives. By the time I get lives & start playing, again, boosters are timed out.
    Would it be possible for the King programmers to fix it so that the timer pauses when you stop playing & the countdown resumes when you start again? Also, I know I'm not the only player that has to stop playing sometimes to do something IRL.
    It would mean a lot to me & others, I'm sure, to be able to use those boosters as opposed to losing them. πŸ™ƒ
    Thank you for your time, all your help & hard work, & all your wisdom!
    All's well, if not a little wet, in the land of Oz today. As usual, Dorothy & Toto send their regards. And, me, too! πŸ˜‰

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 558 Game Expert
    Voted βœ…
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! πŸ˜‰
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a β€œWin Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here