🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Receiving 2hrs gift when levels are under construction

Options
vow2luv_
vow2luv_ Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support
I'll be gifted a friendly power up, then BOOM, under construction! I lose out on 2hrs! Can I get it back??

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @vow2luv_ and welcome to our friendly community. Unfortunately not. That has happened to me more than once also so I can understand your pain. 

Please note you can always go back and try to increase your stars on a level. We have quite a few players like @Veeresh who have 3 stars on almost every single level!

Good luck crushing 💪🏻
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys and welcome to the Community, @vow2luv_ :)

To add to what @Foley1362 said, we're aware that gifting 2 hours boosters on the last level is not ideal and does not give you guys the best experience. We're looking at a way to change that so it's nicer for you and less frustrating! 

Thanks so much for the feedback! And if you have some time, why not share the love with us here and get 100 Gold bars while waiting for the new levels?! Good luck :star: 
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Lard- new levels are released every Wednesday. Usually 20-40 or so.

Great job crushing it!! 💪🏻

Answers

• KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @vow2luv_ and welcome to our friendly community. Unfortunately not. That has happened to me more than once also so I can understand your pain. 

Please note you can always go back and try to increase your stars on a level. We have quite a few players like @Veeresh who have 3 stars on almost every single level!

Good luck crushing 💪🏻
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys and welcome to the Community, @vow2luv_ :)

To add to what @Foley1362 said, we're aware that gifting 2 hours boosters on the last level is not ideal and does not give you guys the best experience. We're looking at a way to change that so it's nicer for you and less frustrating! 

Thanks so much for the feedback! And if you have some time, why not share the love with us here and get 100 Gold bars while waiting for the new levels?! Good luck :star: 
  • Lard
    Lard Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I just finished the last level in Candy Crush friends. Any idea when there will be more?
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Lard- new levels are released every Wednesday. Usually 20-40 or so.

Great job crushing it!! 💪🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?