🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lives and new levels

catsay1960
catsay1960 Posts: 17 Level 2
Ok! When is the receiving lives going to get fixed!!!! Been like FOREVER with the same response every time.  You r working on it! It's a Facebook issue! 
2nd when r new levels going to be added? I cant play anymore.. ..

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @catsay1960 new levels are every Wednesday. Lives is a work in progress still from what I’ve seen due to the complexity of the issue across all platforms the games are offered on. Hope you have a great day!!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Ok! When is the receiving lives going to get fixed!!!! Been like FOREVER with the same response every time.  You r working on it! It's a Facebook issue! 
    2nd when r new levels going to be added? I cant play anymore.. ..
    @catsay1960
    As of now the last level is 960 for android players and 1020 for computer players. New episodes are released every Wednesday around 11 AM GMT. The issue of lives has been rectified in few other King games and hope FB resolves it in this game also as quickly as possible. Play the game by connecting to King community instead of FB and than you can send and request lives from other King players. I get 4 to 5 requests everyday. If you are in the waiting room for new levels than keep playing the daily quests so as to accumulate your fragments which will give you the boosters. Have a nice day. .......
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,445 Candy Moderator
    Hello @catsay1960,

Hope you are having a nice time on the Community :)

You got the information about "New Levels" from @Foley1362 and @Veeresh

With regards to "Lives", it is NOT just the Facebook issue, but Kingdom players are also having this issue.  And the devices we play also are different.  Since it not just one platform and one kind of device, it is taking a long time to fix the issue!  I play on Android mobile and Apple iPad, I have no issue with sending lives on phone, but on iPad I cannot either send or receive lives.  

I hope I have not confused you and this made sense!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?