🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck on level 540 Cash Friend Saga

faracita
faracita Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi! 
I pass level 540 but is does not advance on the game even though I updated, clear caché and sync again with FB (as I read in other post by the subject).

What can I do?

Comments

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome to the community @faracita, first be sure to screenshot your gold and your level.. then clear all cookies and cache, uninstall and redownload the app.. this is a last resort measure as you will lose boosters you have, this has corrected the issue before though. Hope you are having a divine day 🙂
  • faracita
    faracita Posts: 2 Newbie
    How come uninstall and re-install is the only solution! Is clearly a issue on level 540 that you are not addressed and must be correct instead of asking users all this!
    :angry:
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello again @faracita, as the code can sometimes carry echoed or old data while running a new update.. these are ways that will let you purge the code of the old construct. Admittedly it is not something considered the norm and the studio is constantly working at improving the games.. I hope you can understand that the game is fairly new and will experience growing pains along the way 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?