🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Quest not loading

kathyg0407
kathyg0407 Posts: 1 Newbie
My quest keeps saying new quest in 1 minute and it has been a hour already . Is there a time frame when this will be fixed ? Thank you for any help you can give me.  

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,
    I have merged your posts all together so you can all get an update. There's an opened thread on this as the issue was already reported to us last night. We're working on a fix as there were a few issues with the latest update. 

Please check my last update here for more info and keep an eye in there for future updates. I'm closing this thread now.

Thanks a lot :) 

Answers

• danimal2290
    danimal2290 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I finished off my quests 2/24 somewhere around 10 pm on my android phone. Everything at that point was fine. Next morning around 4 am tried to play but quests hadn't updated yet so I checked for an update, which there was one of. Tried updating but it threw and error saying it couldn't. At this point the update in the store was gone and my quests still weren't fixed. I tried clearing my cache, clearing data. Restarting my device. I uninstalled and reinstalled. At this point is when the icon for the quests disappeared altogether and all my power ups disappeared. I even tried setting my date a week ahead like another user posted. Don't know what else to do. Pictures showing no power ups, no quests and showing I'm on day 48 of playing. It's also giving me tutorials in game like I've never played. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @danimal2290 - welcome to our friendly community! There seems to be a new issue with the last upgrade so thank you for providing this info. Can you also confirm your user id (link below on how to) and what version of the game you are currently on? We can then provide that to our CM and she can forward to the studio to investigate it further!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,
    I have merged your posts all together so you can all get an update. There's an opened thread on this as the issue was already reported to us last night. We're working on a fix as there were a few issues with the latest update. 

Please check my last update here for more info and keep an eye in there for future updates. I'm closing this thread now.

Thanks a lot :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?