Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

What silly mistakes do you keep making while playing?

wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,270 Legend
edited March 4 in General Discussion
I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for years, this Friends edition since it came out, and recently started Soda. And guess what? I still seem to forget that I can move the licorice square blockers. I will lose rounds with them multiple times before I realize that “oh hey, I can swap this blocker with a candy...” and often it ends up with me passing the round. O.o  However I feel like an idiot because not only did I waste 8 lives on that level, I also know deep down that it won’t be the last time I forget how a licorice blocker works. Grrrr.  :(  Yet I was born with a heart of resilience, albeit with a head of cotton candy, so I just grin and keep on crushing.  =)

Anyone else want to share a silly mistake? No judgment here (from me anyway). I am far from a perfect player by any measure but sometimes it feels good to admit the bounds of my mediocrity out loud. 
🌈💕🐳  — wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 

Comments